President Donald Trump on Monday lashed out at the news media for giving his administration “zero credit” for its work on a southern border wall.
- How Much Sugar Is Too Much Sugar?
- Democrats Erase Women Through Budget ‘Reconciliation’
- ILA | Final Brief Filed in Key Second Amendment Case Before Supreme Court of the United States
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Crypto News and Price Data
- Superman Actor Dean Cain: ‘Woke’ Superman’s Mission Is Neither Bold Nor Brave
- Primobolan and test cycle, primobolan vs testosterone
- Deca durabolin 50 mg injection benefits, cheap deca durabolin 50 mg injection benefits buy anabolic steroids online paypal
- Anabolic mass usn review, best steroid stacking cycle
- Steroids z pack, what is the z pack used to treat?
- Corticosteroids ppt dentistry, steroids drugs slideshare
In a tweet, Trump railed:
“When we rip down and totally replace a badly broken and dilapidated Barrier on the Southern Border, something which cannot do the job, the Fake News Media gives us zero credit for building a new Wall.
“We have replaced many miles of old Barrier with powerful new Walls!”
The Washington Examiner reported Saturday the Trump administration has not installed any part of a new wall in the fenceless part of the U.S.-Mexico border since Trump took office.
The report came after Customs and Border Protection confirmed fencing that has been completed since Trump took office was all repairs of existing fence.
But by Monday afternoon, CBP came to Trump’s defense, tweeting it has “built and continues to build new border wall along the SW border. CBP has built 52 miles of new border wall system in AZ, CA, NM & TX — providing new capability by replacing ineffective infrastructure.”
Meanwhile, conservative commentators Matt Drudge and Ann Coulter hammered Trump for the delay on his central campaign promise.
The Drudge Report shared the Washington Examiner article with the title “NO NEW WALL AT ALL,” which Coulter then tweeted the news, writing, “I guess @realDonaldTrump is too chicken to call @DRUDGE a wacky nutjob.” Trump called Coulter a “wacky nut job” in March.