President Donald Trump is hosting GOP leaders for dinner at the White House on Wednesday night — a chance for top Republicans to hear if the president intends to fire special counsel Robert Mueller, Politico reported.
- How Much Sugar Is Too Much Sugar?
- Democrats Erase Women Through Budget ‘Reconciliation’
- ILA | Final Brief Filed in Key Second Amendment Case Before Supreme Court of the United States
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Crypto News and Price Data
- Superman Actor Dean Cain: ‘Woke’ Superman’s Mission Is Neither Bold Nor Brave
- Primobolan and test cycle, primobolan vs testosterone
- Deca durabolin 50 mg injection benefits, cheap deca durabolin 50 mg injection benefits buy anabolic steroids online paypal
- Anabolic mass usn review, best steroid stacking cycle
- Steroids z pack, what is the z pack used to treat?
- Corticosteroids ppt dentistry, steroids drugs slideshare
House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn, R-Texas, are all expected to attend, Politico reported, citing unnamed sources.
Other topics that might be on the agenda include a potential strike against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s forces in the wake of a chemical weapons attack, threatened tariffs against China, and looming Cabinet confirmation hearings in the Senate.