Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, addressed his “poorly worded joke about Obamacare supporters” on Twitter Friday, lamenting the comments he made during a speech the day before where he called them the “stupidest, dumbass people I’ve ever met.”
- How Much Sugar Is Too Much Sugar?
- Democrats Erase Women Through Budget ‘Reconciliation’
- ILA | Final Brief Filed in Key Second Amendment Case Before Supreme Court of the United States
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Crypto News and Price Data
- Superman Actor Dean Cain: ‘Woke’ Superman’s Mission Is Neither Bold Nor Brave
- Primobolan and test cycle, primobolan vs testosterone
- Deca durabolin 50 mg injection benefits, cheap deca durabolin 50 mg injection benefits buy anabolic steroids online paypal
- Anabolic mass usn review, best steroid stacking cycle
- Steroids z pack, what is the z pack used to treat?
- Corticosteroids ppt dentistry, steroids drugs slideshare
In a speech to the American Enterprise Institute in Salt Lake City on Thursday, Hatch made the derogatory comments about Obamacare supporters.
“That was the stupidest, dumbass bill that I’ve ever seen,” the retiring Utah senator declared about the Affordable Care Act.
“Now some of you may have loved it. If you do, you are one of the stupidest, dumbass people I’ve ever met,” Hatch continued. “And there are a lot of them up on Capitol Hill from time to time.”
He also noted that one of the “great ironies” of the nation’s healthcare law was that it had “lower-income families paying most of the freight.”