Derek Harvey, a former Trump aide who now works for Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., reportedly leaked documents identifying the Ukraine whistleblower, the Daily Beast reported.
- How Much Sugar Is Too Much Sugar?
- Democrats Erase Women Through Budget ‘Reconciliation’
- ILA | Final Brief Filed in Key Second Amendment Case Before Supreme Court of the United States
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Crypto News and Price Data
- Superman Actor Dean Cain: ‘Woke’ Superman’s Mission Is Neither Bold Nor Brave
- Primobolan and test cycle, primobolan vs testosterone
- Deca durabolin 50 mg injection benefits, cheap deca durabolin 50 mg injection benefits buy anabolic steroids online paypal
- Anabolic mass usn review, best steroid stacking cycle
- Steroids z pack, what is the z pack used to treat?
- Corticosteroids ppt dentistry, steroids drugs slideshare
Harvey handed notes to House Republicans identifying the whistleblower’s name ahead of closed-door depositions in an attempt to get the name in the record of the proceedings, which House Intelligence Committee chair Adam Schiff, D-Calif., vowed to release.
President Donald Trump has pushed for the whistleblower to be identified and said the person was “almost a spy.”
The complaint filed by the whistleblower alleged Trump improperly pressured Ukraine’s leader to investigate a political rival.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., cited the report in announcing last month that six committees would investigate Trump for impeachment.
“Exposing the identity of the whistleblower and attacking our client would do nothing to undercut the validity of the complaint’s allegations,” Mark Zaid, one of the whistleblower’s attorneys said. “What it would do, however, is put that individual and their family at risk of harm. Perhaps more important, it would deter future whistleblowers from coming forward in subsequent administrations, Democratic or Republican.”