HBO “Real Time” host Bill Maher, a frequent critic of President Donald Trump, Friday night accused liberals of “reflexively hating” on his plans to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
- Crazy monkey oyna, crazy monkey i игровые автоматы играть бесплатно и без регистрации
- Слоты игровых автоматов вулкан играть, слоты игровых автоматов бесплатно без регистрации
- Игровые автомат гараж играть онлайн, игровые автомат голд фактор играть бесплатно и без регистрации
- Бонус за регистрацию без депозита в казино вулкан, бонус за регистрацию в казино hiwager
- Игровые автоматы деньги в подарок, игровые автоматы депозит от 50
- Рейтинг онлайн казино самые честные, рейтинг онлайн казино по выплатам в россии
- Игра пробки автоматы играть, игра пробки на игровых автоматах бесплатно и без регистрации
- Бездепозитный бонус на вулкан старс, бездепозитный бонус на бинарные опционы 2021
- Действующие казино онлайн, действующие казино в рулетку
- Игровые автоматы гейминаторы купить, игровые автоматы геминатор играть i
“All these liberals who are reflexively hating on this, A: Obama—remember him? — proposed the exact same thing in 2008 and they loved it, and B: you know…you don’t live on the west coast where a nuke can get here faster than an Uber from North Korea,” the comedian said during his opening monologue Friday.
During the Democratic presidential CNN/YouTube debate on July 24, 2007, then-candidate Barack Obama said that he did not agree that snubbing countries such as North Korea, “the guiding principle of the George W. Bush administration” punishes them, and said that he would meet “without precondition” with the leaders of North Korea, Iran, Syria, Cuba and Venezuela.
Obama never did follow through with a meeting with either Kim Jong Un, who assumed power in 2011, or his predecessor and father, Kim Jong Il, who was still in office for the first two years of Obama’s presidency.
If Trump meets with Kim, it will mark the first time a sitting U.S. president has met with a North Korean leader, as both Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton waited until they were out of office to meet with the country’s leaders, reports ABC News.
Maher Friday night joked that he was happy that Kim told South Korea he’s willing to meet with Trump: “Fat man and little boy are gonna have a date!”
He added that “No president has ever done this … I’m going to file this one under, ‘So crazy it just might work.'”
Trump is “uniquely qualified” to pull the meeting off, the comedian added, because “Rocket Man and Rain Man are mirror images.”
“In a weird way, they respect and like each other,” said Maher. “Trump said he’s a ‘smart cookie.’ They have the same interests: flattery, celebrity, tyranny. They both have daddy issues, and overeating issues, and problematic family members, and inexplicable hair.”
Maher said that even for people who “hate Trump so much, I do,” the meeting might not be happening without him.
“It could be his tough talk, it could be because of the sanctions, it could have been because of the Olympics,” said Maher. “Who knows what is in Kim Jong Un’s mind?”