Huey Lewis & The News have canceled their 2018 tour dates due to Lewis’ hearing loss, which is to the point where the frontman has lost “most” of his hearing.
- How Much Sugar Is Too Much Sugar?
- Democrats Erase Women Through Budget ‘Reconciliation’
- ILA | Final Brief Filed in Key Second Amendment Case Before Supreme Court of the United States
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Crypto News and Price Data
- Superman Actor Dean Cain: ‘Woke’ Superman’s Mission Is Neither Bold Nor Brave
- Primobolan and test cycle, primobolan vs testosterone
- Deca durabolin 50 mg injection benefits, cheap deca durabolin 50 mg injection benefits buy anabolic steroids online paypal
- Anabolic mass usn review, best steroid stacking cycle
- Steroids z pack, what is the z pack used to treat?
- Corticosteroids ppt dentistry, steroids drugs slideshare
“Two and a half months ago, just before a show in Dallas, I lost most of my hearing,” Lewis wrote in a statement posted on Twitter. “Although I can still hear a little, one on one and on the phone, I can’t hear music well enough to sing.”
Lewis reported that hearing becomes more or less distorted according to the pitch of the sound.
“The lower frequencies distort violently making it impossible to find pitch,” he added. “The doctors believe I have Meniere’s Disease and have agreed that I can’t perform until I improve.”
Meniere’s disease affects the inner ear and “causes episodes in which you feel as if you’re spinning (vertigo), and you have fluctuating hearing loss with a progressive, ultimately permanent loss of hearing, ringing in the ear (tinnitus), and sometimes a feeling of fullness or pressure in your ear,” according to the Mayo Clinic.
Fans wished Lewis the best and offered support.
This is sad news.. Huey you are so awesome.. Check into all the new technologies for people that can’t hear well.. Oh yeah the girl that was deaf in AGT that sang in almost perfect pitch.. Please look into the technology.
— will j (@EarlKnights) April 13, 2018
Aw, love me some Huey Lewis!
— LCDR L/Dmax ✈️ (@Mega_Pixls) April 13, 2018
sad. I grew up to his music.
— Karla??⚛?️? (@_GenXChick77_) April 13, 2018