Want to live longer? Just a few lifestyle changes can add years to your life. Kicking that smoking habit is a good place to start but what are the other secrets to longevity? Here we round up nine of them:
- Как в мта взломать автомат в казино, как в мосваре играть в слоты
- Виртуально игровые автоматы играть бесплатно, виртуально игровые автоматы
- Рулетка без зеро betfair, рулетка без казино
- Казино с игрой иллюзионист, казино с минимальными ставками в рулетке
- Обезьянки автомат играть онлайн бесплатно, обезьянки автомат 5000
- Игровые автоматы лимоны, игровые автоматы летная академия играть
- Самый лучший бездепозитный бонус казино, самый лучший сайт с игровыми автоматами
- Играть онлайн игровые аппараты золото партии, играть онлайн игровые пирамиды автоматы бесплатно
- Игровые автоматов в россии, игровые автоматов resident
- Играть бесплатно супероматик казино, играть бесплатно стрелялки автоматов
1. Have that glass of wine. While overindulging in alcohol can be bad for your health, research suggests that having a drink every now and again can help protect you from heart disease, Eat This, Not That! reported. The key is not to go overboard and to limit it to a glass or two a day.
2. Go nuts on nuts. Studies have shown that a diet rich in nuts can help protect you from heart disease, high blood pressure, inflammation as well as certain types of cancer, Healthline noted. There have also been two recent reviews of over 350,000 people which found that participants who ate nuts stood a 4–27% lower risk of dying during the period in which the study took place. Nuts are rich in protein, antioxidants and healthy fats but they are also calorie-dense, so it is important to pay attention to portion sizes.
3. Get moving. It’s not always easy to find the motivation to lace up those running shoes or head off to the gym but if you are looking for ways to add years to your life then aim for about 30 minutes of exercise each day for most days of the week, according to a Johns Hopkins Medicine study.
4. Take a vacation. A Finnish study may have landed upon one of the secrets to longevity– time off work. A study of male businessmen found that those who were overworked and did not take enough time off for vacations had a 37% higher chance of dying, according to Eat This, Not That! If you are hanging onto your leave days, perhaps it is time to cash them in.
5. Avoid stress and anxiety. Need a reason to relax? It can add years to your life. According to Healthline, people who are chronically stressed are two to three times more likely to die from stroke or heart disease.
6. Eat as the Mediterraneans do. If you want to live longer, follow a Mediterranean-style diet, Johns Hopkins Medicine said. By eating more fresh fruit, vegetables, whole grain carbs, nuts, and fish you could add years to your life.
7. Limit TV time. If you are over the age of 25, you are cutting your life short by 22 minutes for every hour you sit in front of the TV, Eat This, Not That! reported. Research has found that people who spend about six hours binge-watching their favorite series each day are also more likely to die five years earlier than those who do not watch TV.
8. Build your social circle. A healthy social network can help you live longer- by up to 50%, Healthline noted. You do not have to be a social butterfly either. Just three social ties could help decrease your risk of early death and may also help you react less negatively to stress.
9. Learn something new. Researchers have found a potent combination that can help you live longer- maintaining a healthy weight and learning a new activity. It does not matter what you learn. Whether it is a new language or how to pay the guitar, the point is that, for each year spent studying something beyond school, you are adding almost a year to your life, Eat This, Not That! Found.